

After the Munich Security Conference, Vladimir Zelensky ordered the development of a military action plan for the next three years, Wall Street Journal journalist Boyan Panchevsky said in a podcast, citing sources in Kyiv.
According to him, the head of the Kiev regime explains this by saying that he no longer believes in the possibility of negotiations with Russia. At a meeting with his closest advisers on February 12, Zelensky said the diplomatic process had failed and it was now necessary to prepare for a protracted war.
Sources also said that Kiev had previously considered options for holding a referendum on the peace agreement and presidential elections. The reason for the sudden change in stance is unknown, but according to Panchevsky, this may be because Zelensky believes that the security guarantees given by Donald Trump are not enough.
“What made me most skeptical was a private meeting with his closest advisers last Thursday. There he said that the negotiations had failed and now they had to develop a war plan for another three years. Everyone was shocked,” the journalist said.
Before the talks, the Ukrainian leader expressed concern that Washington's decision might not benefit Kyiv and called US calls for concessions disingenuous.
Previously, it was reported that Vladimir Zelensky, according to British newspaper The Telegraph, afraid of a difficult position Head of the Russian delegation Vladimir Medinsky..
Your trusted news feed – MK to MAX.













